P E R F E C T C V S
NEW CV + COVER LETTER + CONSULTATIONS
- Our professional CV Consultants will create a brand new CV and Cover Letter for you.
- We will tailor the content of both CV and Cover Letter for the role types you are looking to apply for.
- An outstanding personal profile / statement and comprehensive career history detail will be incorporated into your new CV, along with emphasis on your expertise, capabilities and achievements.
- Your CV will be keyword optimised to pass through Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We will ensure the CV layout is well designed and structured for ease of readability by recruiters and employers.
- Unlimited revisions and amendments will be provided (for 6 months), inclusive of telephone consultations.
- You will be provided with Microsoft Word (fully editable) and PDF versions of your new CV and Cover Letter.
- We guarantee to turn this around within 4 working days.
(For details on the step-by-step process and how it works, please scroll down)
Our Price: £85.00
How does it work?
Step 1: Select your package, and then click 'Add to Cart' > 'Checkout'. We will then request your contact details, and also payment which can be made via credit / debit card or PayPal.
Step 2: Once payment has been processed, you will receive an e-mail requesting your current CV (if you have one), along with the details of any roles you would like your new CV and Cover Letter targeted towards. If you do not have an existing CV, you will be asked in the e-mail for information on your education, work history, career aims and the type of roles you are looking to apply for. Simply reply back to this e-mail to provide us with the information we require.
Step 3: Once documentation / information has been received by us, we will start work on your CV and Cover Letter immediately. The first draft of your new CV and Cover Letter will be delivered to you by e-mail within 4 working days. You will then be able to book a time slot for a telephone consultation with your writer, to have an in-depth discussion to review your new CV and Cover Letter for improvements and changes as required.
We will work with you and provide unlimited changes / revisions until you are fully satisfied with your new CV and Cover Letter.
Throughout the writing process, you are free to contact us at any time via phone, e-mail or web chat.
Industries, Sectors and Roles We Cover
We write for individuals at all levels of experience, and below is a non-exhaustive list of the areas we cover:
- Accountancy, Banking and Finance
- Administration (EA / PA / Business Support / Reception / Office Management)
- Aerospace, Aviation and Defence
- Architecture and Surveying
- Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Change Management, Transformation and Consultancy
- Chemicals and Science
- Customer Services
- Childcare, Welfare and Social Work
- Distribution, Logistics, Transport, Warehousing and Supply Chain
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Gas)
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance)
- Executive / C-Suite / NED
- Facilities Management / Property Management
- General Management / Senior Management
- Graduate Roles / Internships
- Graphic Design
- Hospitality and Catering
- Health and Beauty
- Health, Safety and Environmental
- Human Resources (HR), Recruitment, Learning and Development (L&D)
- IT / Technology
- Manufacturing and Production
- Project and Programme Management
- Public Sector, Third Sector and Not-For-Profit (NFP)
- Real Estate and Property
- Sales, Business Development, Account Management
- Security and Military
- Travel, Leisure, Fitness and Entertainment
- Utilities, Oil & Gas and Energy
You are welcome to get in contact with us via live chat, telephone or e-mail for any clarifications on the above, or if we have not mentioned your area / sector / industry and you would like to check if we can work for you.
Why Choose Us?
We are a team of Professional CV Writers with vast knowledge across a breadth of sectors, each with 15+ years experience in supporting candidates at all stages of their careers.
Please feel free to view our independent reviews through Trustpilot and Reviews.co.uk. We pride ourselves on our hard work and dedication to create strong new CVs, Cover Letters and LinkedIn profiles which yield results.
- We know what impresses potential employers, as we are a team of writers all with a background of working previously as recruiters - you are judged within the first 10 seconds of an employer reading your CV, so it is absolutely essential that your CV creates a strong impact straightaway.
- Candidates are often under selling themselves, we know exactly how to highlight and emphasise your capabilities, strengths and achievements.
- We will tailor your CV to effectively position you for your target roles, and pitch the content, tone and language appropriately.
- Your CV will be optimised to ensure favourability for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), which recruiters use to select prospective candidates - this will improve your chances of being shortlisted and reaching interview stages.
- We always ensure that spelling and grammar are immaculate, and that your CV is written to the highest standard to achieve optimal results.
- We provide professional CV writing services, and are fully UK based with a team of experienced in-house writers.
- Our team of experts have decades of experience in writing for a breadth of industries / sectors and individuals at all levels.
- We can be contacted by telephone during office hours which are Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm.
- We have a reputation for excellence and achieving great results, as shown by our Trustpilot and Reviews.co.uk feedback.
- We use PayPal to process our payments, which is one of the world's leading and trusted payment platforms.
- We will never pass your details on to any third parties, and we will never send you unsolicited e-mail.
Read some of our testimonials on Reviews.co.uk:
FREE CV REVIEW
Send us your CV for a free, no-obligation CV review within 4 hours. One of our experts will analyse your CV and contact you to provide detailed feedback along with their professional opinion on how it can be improved.